Eligibility to use the site
You may view content on the site without registering, but as a condition for certain aspects of the service, you may be required to register on the site and create an account. This process includes selecting a screen name and a password. When creating an account, you represent and warrant all of the following:
- Agree to pass through AML/KYC procedures, which may be applied to you according to our internal AML/KYC policies. As a part of such procedures, Brexily reserves the right to request additional information and documents, which are aimed without limitation to identify our user and to prove the source of the funds;
- All information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate;
- Your use of the service does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- You are at least 18 years of age (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the service and your parent or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by this agreement and agrees to be responsible for your use of the service; and
- Take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and your use of the site at any time, for any reason at our sole and absolute discretion.
In the circumstance that the verification process failed/cannot be completed, it will be due to:
- Technical reason(s), i.e. picture of government ID/selfie is not clear or does not match. You may be requested to restart the whole verification process.
- Negative feedback from reporting agencies on records affiliated to money laundering/financing of terrorism. We are authorized to take reasonable and/or necessary steps including but not limited, to freeze your account momentarily or perpetually or until further notice, to terminate your account, or to move all cryptocurrencies/credits in your account/wallet into an escrow account pending further instruction from the authorities, to report your transaction and/or to provide your information to the relevant authorities for their further action.
Any other reason(s) or error not mentioned above, you may email us at [email protected] for further enquiries. We shall respond to you within a reasonable period during working hours and days.